The Saxapahaw Mill Race Paddle Acces to the Haw River is located behind the Saxapahaw community center. The site features parking, a picnic shelter and steps to access the river with a canoe or kayak. For more information about the Saxapahaw Mill Race Paddle Access please call 336-229-2410.
Please visit us here for more information about this section of the Haw River Paddle Trail.
6079 Sweps-Sax Road
Graham, NC 27253
Current Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Park Gate is locked at closing time. Do not leave your vehicle parked at a trailhead after the posted closing time.
Park rules are enforced by the Alamance County Sheriff’s Department. In case of emergency call 911.
The following actions are prohibited:
• Possession or Use of Alcohol or Illegal Drugs
• Setting Fires Outside of Fire Rings or Grills
• Littering or Defacing of County Property
• Possession of Weapons in Violation of State Law
• Solicitation or Advertising of Any Kind
• Failure to Have Pets on a Leash
• Removal of Plants or Other Natural Materials
• Fishing from Boat Launch Area
• Use of Motor Vehicles Outside of Parking Area
• Riding of Bikes or Horses on Trails