You may have recently noticed some changes to pages on our county and library websites. This has been done to prepare our websites for some maintenance work that will be happening during the weekend of June 28-30. We are hopeful that this maintenance period will be uneventful, but wanted to let web citizens like you know that these websites may be briefly unavailable during this process.
This maintenance is for the county website (www.alamance-nc.com) and libraries website (www.alamancelibraries.org).
The maintenance should not affect the following sites. We are providing links so that you can get to them during the process.
- GIS Mapping: https://alamancecounty.connectgis.com/Disclaimer.aspx
- Register of Deeds: http://www.alamancerod.org/
- Real Estate Tax System: http://alamance.ustaxdata.com/Search.cfm
- Library Card Catalog: https://catalog.alamancelibraries.org/
- Central Permitting: http://apps.alamance-nc.com/inspections/
- Jobs Search: https://alamance.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube will not be affected at all.
We will keep you informed of our upgrades both here at the county’s website and on our social media presences at Twitter (https://twitter.com/AlamanceNC) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AlamanceCounty/).