PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Alamance County Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 20, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Commissioners’ Meeting Room located on the 2nd Floor of the County Office Building, 124 West Elm Street, Graham, NC 27253.
In order to comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 121, which places limits on mass gatherings to 10 persons, there is no meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. In order to ensure the health and safety of the Board, staff and general public, access to the regular meeting is available in the following 3 ways:
- Our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/AlamanceCountyNC) will display the live commissioners meeting.
- Our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AlamanceCounty/) will have a post to the live commissioners meeting.
- There will also be a link on the county home page (https://www.alamance-nc.com) above the banner that will say “ Click Here to watch Live Commissioners Meeting at 7:00 PM”
Public Comments – On Sunday April 19th from 12pm to 9pm the citizens are encouraged to submit or register for public comments for the April 20th 7pm County Commissioner meeting by two optional ways:
- A public comment form will be available on the Alamance County website for any persons wishing to submit written comments prior to the start of the meeting. These written comments will be entered into the record and minutes at the April 20th Regular Meeting. ; or
- Persons wishing to participate in public comments by telephone must provide the Clerk with their name, address, topic to be discussed, and telephone number by calling 336-290-0403 and leaving a message. Then at the appropriate time during Commissioner meeting on April 20th at 7pm the citizen will be called to submit their comments verbally by phone.
All County policies regarding the 3 minute limit per comment and number of public comments in the 30 minute period will apply. A copy of this Notice shall be posted on the bulletin board located outside of the Commissioners’ Meeting Room on the 2nd Floor of the County Office Building. A copy of the Notice shall be sent to all parties who have requested and receive notification of any changes in the Commissioners’ Regular Meeting schedule.
This 16th day of April 2020.
Amy Scott Galey, Chair
Alamance County Board of Commissioners