PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Alamance County Board of Commissioners, will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, April 19, 2021 at7:00p.m.in the Commissioners’ Meeting Room 2nd floor of the County Office Building, 124 W. Elm St., Graham, NC on a proposal to extend economic development incentive grants to Lotus Bakeries. The purpose of this hearing will be to receive comments on the proposed agreement. This notice is published pursuant to N.C.G.S. 158.-7.1.
The health and safety of its residents continues to be the highest priority of Alamance County. Under the Governor’s Executive Order 141 Section 7, governmental operations are exempt from the prohibition on Mass Gatherings. In recognition of the Governor’s Recommendations to Promote Social Distancing and Reduce Transmission, there will be limited seating available. Access to the public hearing is available in the following 3 ways:
1. Our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/AlamanceCountyNC) will display the live commissioners meeting.
2. Our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AlamanceCounty/) will have a post to the live commissioners meeting.
3. There will also be a link on the county home page (https://www.alamance-nc.com) above the banner that will say “Click Here to watch Live Commissioners’ Meeting.”
All interested citizens wishing to comment can do so in the following ways:
Oral Comments – Citizens wishing to make oral comments should plan to attend the public hearing on Monday, April 19, 2021 at 7:00pm. (There will be limited seating available.)
Additionally, persons wishing to submit their public comments orally during the meeting, may do so by telephone. These persons should call 336-290-8677 at 7:00pm on the evening of the meeting. Please be patient and stay on the line as your call will be answered in the order it is received. Please know that your time to give public hearing comments will be limited to no more than 5 minutes.
Written Public Hearing Comments – Written public hearing comments regarding the proposal to extend economic development incentive grants to Lotus Bakeries may be submitted on or before 9:00 P.M. on April 18, 2021 using any of the following options:
- Public comment forms are available on the Alamance County website (https://www.alamance-nc.com) and may be submitted online.
- Written comments may be mailed to Tory M. Frink, Clerk to the Board, County of Alamance, North Carolina 124 W. Elm Street, Graham, North Carolina 27253.
If any disabled person has a special request for a hearing interpreter or other assistance, please contact the ADA Coordinator at (336) 228-1312 TDD 570-6326.
This 8th day of April, 2021.
Tory M. Frink, Clerk to the Board
Alamance County Board of Commissioners