Bryan Hagood is the County Manager for Alamance County. The County Manager is the Chief Administrator for Alamance County Government on behalf of the five-member Board of County Commissioners. The County Manager is appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the Alamance County Board of Commissioners which establishes policies and adopts ordinances that regulates Alamance County Government.
Alamance County Office Bldg
124 West Elm Street
Graham, NC 27253
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Implementation of the Board’s directives and policies
- Managing all County departments to ensure adequate and efficient service to Alamance County citizens
- Oversees the preparation, presentation, and administration of the annual County Budget
- Attending meetings of the Board, informing the Board of the County’s financial and operational activities, and making any necessary important recommendations
- Liaison between the Board, the citizens, County departments, and other governmental agencies and organizations
- Bryan Hagood – County Manager
- Tory Frink – Clerk to the Board