We are not taking applications for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program until 12/1/2018. At that time you must have someone in your household that is over the age of 65, or disabled receiving services through the Department of Aging and Adult Services.

To receive Emergency Assistance you must have a defined crisis and have a referral from Child Protective Services.