State/County Special Assistance

State/County Special Assistance (SA) (Rest Home) & (SA-IH) (Special Assistance/In Home)

This SA program provides financial help to a person 18 years or older who is in a home for the aged, disabled, family care home, group home for developmentally disabled adults, or an area operated mental health home. These facilities must be licensed.

SA-IH provides financial assistance to people so they may remain in their own home instead of having to live in a facility.