Adult Placement Services

When people are no longer able to live safely in their homes or have  care needs that can not be met, they may need assistance with placement into an adult care home or nursing home. Social Services has a social worker who can discuss options with them and can work with the person, their family and the doctor to see that the right option is identified. A physician must determine what level of care (nursing home or adult care/assisted living) is needed. Social Services can help the person or their family with completing the paperwork and activities that are needed in order to find a placement.
You can download our Latest Copy of facilities here on our website.