There is a State Social Worker on site to assist who are visually impaired get necessary equipment and services they may be in need of.

To obtain more information and/or apply for these services, please contact the Alamance County Social Services at (336) 570-6532 and ask to speak with the Services For the Blind Social Worker.

More information regarding these services can be obtained from the North Carolina Division of Services for the Blind. .