Welcome to the official website for the Alamance County Board of Elections. Our office is committed to maintaining current and accurate voter files, maximizing voter registration and voter turnout efforts, educating the voting public, providing the best possible services and conducting efficient, fair, honest and impartial elections at a minimum cost to the electorate.
SOIL & WATER FILING BEGINS: Monday June 8, 2020 12:00 P.M. FILING ENDS: Monday July 6, 2020 12:00 P.M. (Board of Elections Office will be closed Friday, July 3, 2020)
- Voters will not be required to show photo ID for the March 3, 2020, primary election.
- November 3, 2020 NC Candidate List
- Candidate Guide
- 2020 One Stop Early Voting Hours
- How to vote Absentee
- North Carolina Absentee Request Form
- 2020 Board Meeting Dates
- Agenda for May 19, 2020 Meeting