Did you receive mail sent from us and have questions?

A card can only be sent to your registration address.  See below if you no longer live at the address where you are currently registered.

Have you received a Voter Card for someone who does not live at your address?

Please write on the mailing: “NOT AT THIS ADDRESS,” draw a line through the barcode under the address and place back in your mailbox. No postage is necessary.  In order for us to remove the voter from your address, we need their signature OR two (2) pieces of returned mail.

Have you moved?

You must re-register every time you move.

Please Note:  North Carolina law requires us to receive your signature not a fax or emailed scan for any of the following:

  • New Registrations
    • Change of Party Affiliation

Moved within Alamance County?
Please update your address by completing the Registration Application or by completing the back of your current voter card. Voters who are currently registered in Alamance County can scan and email or fax their change of address on the application form to our office without providing the paper copy.  This can be mailed, hand-delivered, or faxed.

Alamance County Board of Elections
115 S. Maple St
Graham, NC 27253
336-570-6757 (Fax)

New to Alamance County?
Please fill out the Registration Application , sign it , and return it to our office. This must be mailed or hand-delivered:

Thank you for helping ensure we have accurate voter registration lists.