PUBLIC HEALTH: EveryWhere. EveryDay. EveryBody.
For COVID-19 questions call 800-232-4636 (TTY 888-232-6348)
Visit RelayNC for information about TTY services.
Mission: Committed to Protecting and Improving the Public’s Health in Alamance County
A Message from the Health Director, Tony Lo Giudice
Alamance County Health Department’s Key Values:
- Integrity– the quality of being honest and fair; firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
- Accountability– an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions
- Communication– a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior
- Compassion– sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it
- Teamwork– the work done by people who work together as a team to do something (without focusing on individual credit given)