Alamance County Health Department is working with NC DHHS, CDC, and local partners to monitor novel coronavirus (COVID 19).
For general COVID 19 questions, call 866-462-3821.
COVID-19 vaccine available for ages 5 & older. Appointments available for Mondays 8am-5pm and Fridays 8:30am to 5:30pm ONLY.
Go to Vaccinate Alamance or call 336-290-0650 for more information and to schedule your appointment.
Mission: Committed to Protecting and Improving the Public’s Health in Alamance County
A Message from the Health Director, Tony Lo Giudice
Alamance County Health Department’s Key Values:
- Integrity– the quality of being honest and fair; firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
- Accountability– an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions
- Communication– a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior
- Compassion– sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it
- Teamwork– the work done by people who work together as a team to do something (without focusing on individual credit given)