Appointment Line: 336-570-6459
To speak with a nurse in a specific clinic, please call: 336-227-0101 and choose Option 8.
Please bring the following items with you to your (and/ or family member (s)) clinic appointments:
- Social Security Card
- Photo ID/Driver’s License
- Medicaid or Insurance Cards
- Money for payment or co-pay
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time or you may be rescheduled.
Other important information regarding appointments and billing:
- Language translation services are available at no cost.
- If you have a hearing impairment and require the services of a sign language interpreter, please notify us when you are scheduling your appointment. If possible, these requests should be made 48 hours in advance.
- If hazardous or inclement weather conditions exist on the day of your appointment, please call (336) 227-0101 and choose Option 7 to verify the operating schedule for health department offices, clinics, and services.