The Alamance County Public Libraries (ACPL) is proud to be able to offer 24/7 Pick-Up to the Alamance County Community. These 24/7 lockers, funded by a Library Services and Technology Act grant through the State Library of North Carolina, are a convenient, contact-free way to get materials outside of regular business hours.
How to Use 24/7 Pick-Up
- Search the catalog for the item you would like to place on hold
- Click on the Place Hold button.
- If you are not already logged in, enter your Alamance County Public Libraries library card number and your PIN in the proper boxes.
- Select 24/7 Pick-up – Graham as your pick-up location
- Wait until you receive notification that your items are ready to be picked up
- Holds must be picked up within 3 days of notification
- Use the kiosk interface to scan your library card or type in your library card number
- The locker will open containing your requested items.
- Removing the items completes the check-out process
- Close the locker door when you’re done!
*Note – 3-Day hold pick-up rules still apply!
- Find a Book
- Get a Library Card
- Renew/Request a Book
- Find Hours & Locations
- Check the Events Calendar
- Download & Stream Books
- Print Wirelessly
- Search Our Resources
- Make a Suggestion
- Reserve a Zoom Pass
- Reserve a Book Club Kit
- Volunteer at the Library
- Request a Mobile Library/Café Stop
- Request a Meeting Room
- Get a Passport