If you wish to file a complaint regarding a junked car, abandoned mobile home, potential heavy industrial land use, or any other violation of any Planning Ordinance; you may do so by one of three methods.

1. You may call our Planning Department at 336-570-4053 and file your complaint by phone.

2. You may mail a written complaint to our office at 215 N Graham Hopedale Rd., Burlington, NC 27217.

3. You may email us at planning *AT* alamance-nc.com with your complaint.

Please be sure to include an address or parcel number of the property with the potential ordinance violation, a general description of your concerns, and a phone number or email address where we can contact you and provide follow-up information.