Cedarock Family Campout • Saturday-Sunday, November 4-5
It’s time again for our Biannual Family Campout on November 4-5. Join us for a fun night under the stars. Alamance Parks invites you to rekindle your love for the outdoors and camping while meeting some new folks. This beginner-friendly event is designed to capture the romance and fun of group camping. We’ll provide the food and meal supplies, all we need is for you to enjoy it. Bring your kids, roommates, and whoever else you can find.
All ages are welcome. All you need to bring is a tent, something warm to sleep in and something to sit on. The cost is $7.00 per participant ($10 for out-of-county). Each participant is required to register. Here’s what to expect:
- Bring a tent, sleeping bag (or anything warm to sleep in), and something to sit on. We will be setting up in a grassy field.
- *Bring any additional food or snacks you may want.
- *Check-in opens at 3:00 pm on November 4.
- Bathrooms and fresh water are just a short walk away from our campsite.
- An email with weather tips and a checklist will go out to all those registered a few days before the event. Details are likely to change with the weather and opportunities. Parking and logistical info will also be sent out at this time.
- RAIN DATE: If we need to cancel for severe weather we will shoot for the following weekend: November 11-12.
Children and Teens 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult during the entire campout.
*We love our furry friends but for this event, we think it would be best to leave your dogs at home this time.
If you have any questions, please call Jason Witherspoon at 336-570-6288 or by email: email@example.com
Location: Cedarock Park
4242 R Dean Coleman Rd
Burlington, NC 27215