Enjoy an outdoor family gathering, a friendly ballgame at one of our athletic fields, or an outdoor wedding at our beautiful parks. Alamance Parks offers a variety of facilities available for rental to the public, including picnic shelters, gazebos, athletic fields, gym rentals, and indoor spaces. Our affordable rental fees vary by facility, requested time block, and other details. If your event will require special equipment (ex. a bounce house), a large area of a facility to be reserved (ex. to hold a marathon or large fundraiser), or other unique needs, you may need to fill out a Special Use Permit (see below).

Facility List & Make a Reservation

To view a complete listing of Alamance Park facilities and amenities available for rental, including photos and pricing, or to make a reservation, please visit us on RecDesk at alamance.recdesk.com/Community/Facility (click the button below to open RecDesk in a new window). You may also make reservations by phone at (336) 229-2410 Monday-Friday, or (336) 570-6759 on weekends. If your reservation or inquiry pertains to Pleasant Grove Community Center please call (336) 270-5124. Some facilities require several days’ advance registration.

Visit RecDesk, our online portal for facility reservations.

If you need help using RecDesk please review these instructions (a PDF will open in a new window).  


Gazebos and shelters may be rented for weddings. Weddings require a wedding application and a $100 Resident ($120 non-resident) fee additional to the regular reservation fee for the facility. Some wedding decorations may require a Special Use Permit, please see below. If you have questions please call (336) 229-2410 Monday-Friday. Click here to download the Wedding Application (link will open a new window).  

Special Use Permits

Interested in using an Alamance County park or facility for your special event? We’d love to have you here! Our facilities are available for use by events open to the public, with completion of a special use permit. Examples of applicable events include benefit rides, marathons, tournaments, events with special equipment (inflatable jumps, dunk tanks, etc), and more.photo of part at park picnic shelter Download the special use permit application here. Please carefully read all guidelines in the application. Applications must be received 20 business days in advance of the event. All events are subject to approval by the Alamance County Parks & Recreation Department, are bound by the Department’s rules and regulations, and applicable fees are due ten days prior to the event. Please email the completed application to recinfo@alamance-nc.com, fax it to 336-229-2411, or drop it off at either of the park offices at Cedarock Park. If you have questions please call 336-229-2410.