General Information For All Sites:
- Sites are reserved from 3 PM through 10 AM the next day. Please select your arrival day as your reservation time. We will know you are staying until the morning.
- The fee for camping is $10 per night ($15 per night for double or group campsites).
- Tent camping only; campers and RVs are not permitted.
- You may reserve camping in advance online at Recdesk (alamance.recdesk.com) or call the park office to check availability (336) 229-2410. Special arrangements may be made for organizations or special events by contacting the park office.
- Display your confirmation on your vehicle’s windshield to inform staff of the reservation when closing the facility.
- Park gates are closed and locked at the posted closing time for your protection. There is no exiting or entering after closing time. In case of an emergency during your stay, call 911 or contact the Alamance County Sheriff’s Department at 336-570-6300.
Please Note Park Hours:
November – March: 8am-6pm
May – August: 8am-9pm
September – October: 8am-8pm
|Campsites||Advance Registration Required||Reservation Limit||Type||Group Site Available?|
|Cedarock Park||2 days||3 days per week||hike-in||yes|
|Cedarock Equestrian Center||2 days||3 days per week||car camping||yes|
|Cane Creek Mountains Natural Area||none||3 days per week||car camping||yes|
|Haw River Trail – Shallow Ford Natural Area||none||3 days per week||hike-in||no|
|Haw River Trail – Great Bend Park||none||3 days per week||hike-in||no|
|Haw River Trail – Sellers Falls||none||3 days per week||hike-in||no|