4242 R. Dean Coleman Rd.
Burlington, N.C., 27215
Phone Monday-Friday: (336) 229-2410
Phone Weekends: (336) 570-6759
Click Here to view a map of the park.
Cedarock Park is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day (12/25). Please refer to the yearly hours below:
Please note that water fountains at the park are turned on from April 1 through October 31 each year.
November – March: 8am-6pm
May – August: 8am-9pm
September – October: 8am-8pm
- Please abide by the hours posted at the park entrance
- Horseback riders must stay on the Equestrian Trail (orange blazes)
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Pets must be on a leash
- Bicyclists may ride on park roads only
- Loud music is prohibited
- Please do not set fires outside of fire rings or grills
- Motor vehicles may not be used outside of the parking area
- Littering or defacing of County property is prohibited
- Possession of weapons in violation of state law is prohibited
- Please do not remove plants, animals, or other natural materials from the park
- Metal detecting is not allowed at the park
- Camping by reservation only, please register with park staff. Limit 3 nights. Please camp in designated areas only. Walk-ups welcome. Call the park office at (336) 229-2410 for availability or reserve in advance online (click here to open link in a new window).
Thank you for helping to keep the park a pleasant, family-friendly experience!