The Register of Deeds of Alamance County, NC is excited to announce our new program to show Veterans our appreciation for their serving our country and protecting our freedom. Our program will allow Veterans to receive incentives or discounts from our local, participating merchants.
“KICK-OFF” DATE: November 1st, 2016
TIME: 9am – 12 pm
PLACE: Alamance County Register of Deeds
118 W. Harden Street, Graham, NC
- Bring your DD214 form (Discharge) to our office with proper ID—we will record it free of charge.
- If you already have a DD214 form here, show us your ID (driver’s license, military ID, passport).
We will then issue you your Veterans’ Discount Card. Please note that this is not a valid photo ID for any military, veterans’, federal or state purposes.
You can either use our online form to submit your application over the Internet, or you can:
- Visit this link to the application and print it
- Fill out the application, including your Veteran Thank You discount
- Fax ((336) 570-6562), e-mail (Veterans@alamancerod.org) or mail (PO Box 837, Graham, NC 27253) your application back to our office
Once we receive your form, we will mail you a poster to show that you are a participant in our “Thank a Veteran Program” and your business name will be added to our list of participating merchants.