PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Alamance County Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Commissioners’ Meeting Room located on the 2nd floor of the County Office Building, 124 West Elm Street, Graham, NC 27253.
The health and safety of its residents continues to be the highest priority of Alamance County. Under the Governor’s Executive Order 141 Section 7, governmental operations are exempt from the prohibition on Mass Gatherings. In recognition of the Governor’s Recommendations to Promote Social Distancing and Reduce Transmission, there will be limited seating available. Seating will be limited to 20 members of the public. In order to ensure the health and safety of the Board, staff and general public, access to the regular meeting is available in the following 3 ways:
- Our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/AlamanceCountyNC) will display the live commissioners meeting.
- Our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AlamanceCounty/) will have a post to the live commissioners meeting.
- There will also be a link on the county home page (https://www.alamance-nc.com) above the banner that will say “Click Here to watch Live Commissioners Meeting”
Public Comments – On Sunday, February 14th from 12:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m. citizens are encouraged to submit public comments online for the February 15th 7:00 p.m. County Commissioners’ meeting by two optional ways (Please click here https://www.alamance-nc.com/commissioners/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/01/Public-Comment-policy-Revised-1-22-19.pdf to review the Public Comment Policy):
- A public comment form will be available on the Alamance County website on February 14th from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for any persons wishing to submit written comments prior to the start of the meeting. These written comments will be read at the February 15th Regular Meeting.; or
- Persons wishing to participate in public comments by telephone should call 336-290-8677 at 7:00 p.m. on the evening of the meeting. Please be patient and stay on the line as your call will be answered in the order it was received. Public comments are taken by the Board of Commissioners at the beginning and end of their regular meetings, so there may be an extensive hold time. Please know that your time to give comments to the Board will be limited to no more than three minutes. Each public comment time period will be no more than 30 minutes total, so if there are many callers you may not be able to comment at this meeting. If you are watching the County Commissioners’ Meeting live on another device you may have to mute that device during the public comments period to avoid feedback.