Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
Welcome to Alamance County!
Alamance County government serves approximately 155,000 residents within fifteen communities in diverse areas throughout the county by providing an array of services ranging from public health and safety to culture and recreation.
- FCC Seeks Input on Providing Broadband Service and Devices to Low-Income Households by February 16
- COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling at Alamance County Health Department
- Alamance County Health Department Will Continue Vaccination of Adults 75 and Over
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE ALAMANCE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS’ REGULAR MEETING FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2021
- First Rabies Case of 2021 Confirmed in Alamance County