Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
Welcome to Alamance County!
Alamance County government serves approximately 155,000 residents within fifteen communities in diverse areas throughout the county by providing an array of services ranging from public health and safety to culture and recreation.
- Alamance County COVID-19 Page
- NC DHHS COVID-19 Page
- Centers for Disease Control
- Frequently Asked Questions About Stay at Home Order
- Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
- NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
- Extension Interns Gain Real-World Experience and Serve Local Communities
- Alamance County Health Department Identifies Outbreak at Skilled Nursing Facility
- Alamance County Board of Commissioners’ Response
- Alamance Fire Sprinkler Incentive Program
- Health Director Stacie Saunders Resigning to Join Buncombe County Department of Health and Human Services as Public Health Director