Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
Welcome to Alamance County!
Alamance County government serves approximately 155,000 residents within fifteen communities in diverse areas throughout the county by providing an array of services ranging from public health and safety to culture and recreation.
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE ALAMANCE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS’ REGULAR MEETING FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2020
- Alamance County Planning Board Seeking New Members
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING RELATIVE TO APPLICATION BY THE COUNTY OF ALAMANCE FOR FUNDING UNDER THE HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACT OF 1974, AS AMENDED
- Health Department Begins Offering Vaccinations for 2020 Flu Season
- Haw River Trail Run Benefiting SOAC – Virtual Race Open Now Through October 24, 2020