Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
Welcome to Alamance County!
Alamance County government serves approximately 155,000 residents within fifteen communities in diverse areas throughout the county by providing an array of services ranging from public health and safety to culture and recreation.
- Alamance County Health Department Will Begin Vaccinations of All Essential Workers
- Alamance County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Change Online Option Available Through Vaccinate Alamance Site
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF THE ALAMANCE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS’ REGULAR MEETING FOR MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2021
- Vaccinate Alamance! – Alamance County and Cone Health to Open a COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinic
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING – Moratorium on new Heavy Industrial Development Applications in the Area Defined as Snow Camp Small Area