ALL JURORS SUMMONED TO REPORT ON 8/2/2022 SHALL REPORT AT 8:30 AM TO THE J.B. ALLEN JR CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE AT 212 WEST ELM STREET, GRAHAM NC 27253.
CASES OF PUBLIC INTEREST
Please visit the following link for all information related to our cases of public interest: https://www.nccourts.gov/locations/alamance-county/alamance-county-cases-of-public-interest
- Estate and Special Proceedings matters will be handled by appointment only. You may call or email Estates (336) 570-5204 Alamance.Estates@nccourts.org) and Special Proceedings (336) 570-5206 Alamance.SpecialProceedings@nccourts.org) to set up an appointment.
- Please continue to use our division emails and phone number to contact us in regard to any case and we will be happy to help.
NOW AVAILABLE! eCourts Guide & File a free online service to help users prepare court documents to file for certain case types.
Guide & File Case Types Available
- Absolute Divorce
- Adult Name Change
- Domestic Violence Protective Order
- Motion to Claim Exempt Property
- Petition to Proceed as an Indigent
- Year’s Allowance
- Summary Administration
- Small Estate Administration
- Small Claims
- Money Owed
- Repossession of Personal Property
- Summary Ejectment
- Complaint in Summary Ejectment
- Tenant’s Answer and Counterclaims
- Appeal to District Court
Link to eCourts Guide & File Fact Sheet