All protest cases set for June 30, 2021 have been continued. Continuation dates will be posted to our cases of public interest page on www.nccourts.gov.
CASES OF PUBLIC INTEREST
Please visit the following link for all information related to our cases of public interest: https://www.nccourts.gov/locations/alamance-county/alamance-county-cases-of-public-interest
The Alamance County Clerk’s Office will begin new hours of operation from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm beginning June 1, 2020.
- Estate and Special Proceedings matters will be handled by appointment only. You may call or email Estates (336) 570-5204 Alamance.Estates@nccourts.org) and Special Proceedings (336) 570-5206 Alamance.SpecialProceedings@nccourts.org) to set up an appointment.
- Please continue to use our division emails and phone number to contact us in regard to any case and we will be happy to help.
- Attorneys are encouraged to file any filings by mail or use the secure drop boxes located outside the public entry to each Clerk’s Office.
NOW AVAILABLE! eCourts Guide & File a free online service to help users prepare court documents to file for certain case types.
Guide & File Case Types Available
- Absolute Divorce
- Adult Name Change
- Domestic Violence Protective Order
- Motion to Claim Exempt Property
- Petition to Proceed as an Indigent
- Year’s Allowance
- Summary Administration
- Small Estate Administration
- Small Claims
- Money Owed
- Repossession of Personal Property
- Summary Ejectment
- Complaint in Summary Ejectment
- Tenant’s Answer and Counterclaims
- Appeal to District Court
Link to eCourts Guide & File Fact Sheet