CASES OF PUBLIC INTEREST
Please visit the following link for all information related to our cases of public interest: https://www.nccourts.gov/locations/alamance-county/alamance-county-cases-of-public-interest
- Estate and Special Proceedings matters will be handled by appointment only. You may call or email Estates (336) 570-5204 Alamance.Estates@nccourts.org) and Special Proceedings (336) 570-5206 Alamance.SpecialProceedings@nccourts.org) to set up an appointment.
- Please continue to use our division emails and phone number to contact us in regard to any case and we will be happy to help.
NOW AVAILABLE! eCourts Guide & File a free online service to help users prepare court documents to file for certain case types.
Guide & File Case Types Available
- Absolute Divorce
- Adult Name Change
- Domestic Violence Protective Order
- Motion to Claim Exempt Property
- Petition to Proceed as an Indigent
- Year’s Allowance
- Summary Administration
- Small Estate Administration
- Small Claims
- Money Owed
- Repossession of Personal Property
- Summary Ejectment
- Complaint in Summary Ejectment
- Tenant’s Answer and Counterclaims
- Appeal to District Court
Link to eCourts Guide & File Fact Sheet