Alamance County Public Libraries provide learning opportunities for all members of our community to be successful in living a larger life by nurturing the heart and the mind.
- Approachable and Inviting
- Knowledgeable and Professional
- Open Minded and Respectful of Diversity
- Supportive and Positive
- Resourceful and Innovative
Our Priority Goals
- Access to high quality, trusted information and knowledge across the lifespan
- Inviting, convenient, and user-friendly spaces and services
- Innovative educational programs
How Do I…
The Alamance County Public Libraries uses a strategic plan to guide our initiatives and best practices. Our current Strategic Plan was approved in 2016 for the period of 2017-2022 and can be found here.
See our library locations, hours, and a brief history!
Alamance County Public Libraries is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
ACPL is a department of Alamance County. All open positions are advertised on the Alamance County website,
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/alamancenc/. Click on any job title for a complete description.