Alamance County Public Libraries provide learning opportunities for all members of our community to be successful in living a larger life by nurturing the heart and the mind.
- Approachable and Inviting
- Knowledgeable and Professional
- Open Minded and Respectful of Diversity
- Supportive and Positive
- Resourceful and Innovative
Our Priority Goals
- Access to high quality, trusted information and knowledge across the lifespan
- Inviting, convenient, and user-friendly spaces and services
- Innovative educational programs
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects our differences and unique learning styles. Everyone is welcome here. See our full statement here!
How Do I…
- Find a Book
- Get a Library Card
- Renew/Request a Book
- Find Hours & Locations
- Check the Events Calendar
- Download & Stream Books
- Print Wirelessly
- Search Our Resources
- Make a Suggestion
- Reserve a Zoom Pass
- Reserve a Book Club Kit
- Volunteer at the Library
- Request a Mobile Library/BookMARK Stop
- Request a Meeting Room
The Alamance County Public Libraries uses a strategic plan to guide our initiatives and best practices. Our current Strategic Plan was approved in May 2023 for the period of FY 2022-2025 and can be found here.
See our library locations, hours, and a brief history!
Alamance County Public Libraries is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
ACPL is a department of Alamance County. All open positions are advertised on the Alamance County website,
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/alamancenc/. Click on any job title for a complete description.