The US Veterans Administration has a website that has all of the forms you may need.

Some of the common forms you may need include these.  Simply search for the number at the VA site to access the latest version of these forms:

21-0966-Intent to file a claim
21-526EZ-Compensation Claim
21P-527EZ-Veterans Pension
21P-527EZ-DIC, Death Pension (Widow)
10-10EZ-Medical Enrollment
21-2680-Aid & Attendance
20-572-Change of Address
24-0296-Direct Deposit
21-0779-Nursing Home (Skilled)

Additionally, there are a few forms that you may find useful or helpful that are available through our Veterans Services office: