Please Read the Following Before Clicking the Button at the Bottom of the Page:
FOR FIRST DOSE ONLY
- Adults 65 & Older
- Healthcare Workers
- PreK-12 Staff
- Childcare Workers
Healthcare personnel and first responders in Group 1 are still eligible to receive a vaccination along with Adults 65 and older in Group 2.
Walk-in appointments are not available
Because there is not enough vaccine to offer to everyone at this time, the vaccine is being distributed in phases. Alamance County Health Department will distribute vaccine as we receive it and appointments will be updated as additional vaccine becomes available. Please understand that we may not have enough appointments to meet current demand.
To learn about the vaccination phases, click on the following link to the NC Department of Health and Human Services Vaccine Infographic: https://files.nc.gov/covid/documents/vaccines/NCDHHS-Vaccine-Infographic.pdf
You are not eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if:
- You have received another vaccine in the last 14-days (example: flu shot, shingles, tetanus, etc.)
- You currently have a positive test for COVID-19. The vaccine must be deferred until you have recovered from the acute illness and the criteria has been met for you to discontinue isolation.
- You have received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent serum) as treatment for COVID-19 within the past 90 days
Only proceed if you meet the requirements stated above. Appointment requests submitted that do not meet these guidelines will not be confirmed.
You will need to be prepared to answer the following questions when requesting a vaccination appointment:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- County of Residence
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYY)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Hispanic or Latino
- Not Hispanic or Latino
- Decline to Specify
Do you identify as any of the following?
- Resident of Long Term Care Facility
- Frontline Essential Worker (In Person at Work)
- Patient-facing Healthcare / Long Term Care Facility Worker
- Other Essential Worker (non-frontline)
- Resident of Congregate / Group Setting
- None of the above
How many of these chronic health conditions apply to you? (Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Lung Disease, Neuromuscular, Moderate/Severe Development Disorder, Seizure Disorder, Pregnant, Immune Compromise, Obesity)
- 2 or more
- 1A – Healthcare Workers
- 1B – Group 1 – Adults 75+
- 1C – Adults 65+
- 3A – Childcare Workers and PreK-12 Staff
- I am an adult 65 years or older; or a Healthcare Worker, First Responder, PreK-12 Staff, or Childcare Worker.
- I have NOT received another vaccine in the last 14-days (example: flu shot, shingles, tetanus, etc.)
- I do NOT currently have a positive test for COVID-19. (The vaccine must be deferred until you have recovered from the acute illness and the criteria has been met for you to discontinue isolation.)
- I have NOT have received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent serum) as treatment for COVID-19 within the past 90 days
- I hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that a false statement may disqualify me for vaccination.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are ready to schedule your appointment, click the button below.