Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
General COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Page
- NC DHHS COVID 19 Information
- NC DHHS Case Count in North Carolina (with map)
- Information for People at Higher Risk for Serious Illness
- What to do if you get sick
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Alamance County Government COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- CDC Vaccine Information for Consumers
- NC DHHS Vaccine Information
- NC DHHS Vaccination Dashboard (Includes number of vaccines distributed)
County Closings, Cancellations, and Other Information
Alamance-Burlington School System
Board of Elections
- Board of Elections Offices closed to the public. Election information and voter registration information will be provided by phone, online, and through email.
County Courts Information
Alamance Courts COVID-19 Screening Questions
1. Only Courts that can be conducted with proper social distancing will be held;
2. This memorandum supersedes any previous memorandum setting out changes to the courts in Judicial District 15-A;
3. No person with the coronavirus or flu-like symptoms will be allowed to enter the courthouses of the District;
4. All persons seeking entrance to the courthouses of the District may be subject to limited medical screening and other procedures to ensure the safety of the courthouse prior to such entrance.
5. All persons in the courthouses of the District must wear face coverings in accordance with the Administrative Order of June 26, 2020.
County Sheriff’s Office and Detention Center
- Due to public health concerns, the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office has suspended all fingerprinting services to non-Alamance County residents. Alamance County Citizens must provide proof of residency.
- Alamance County Detention Center Visitation – Restricted to persons on official business only
- Limited Animal Control Services Intake – Non-essential or non-emergency animal intake will be deferred
- Cooperative Extension: Click to view all events that are canceled
DSS – Department of Social Services
- Economic Services will no longer conduct face-to-face contact with customers, but will continue to accept applications for Food and Nutrition (Food Stamps), Medicaid, and Work First benefits. Applications can be completed online at www.ePass.nc.gov or by phone at 336-570-6532. Paper applications will continue to be available in our agency or can be mailed per customer request. Click for more information.
Fire Marshal’s Office
- All general fire inspections/re-inspections suspended until further notice
- Inspections Office: Open 8am-5pm; Please dial the main number for ALL inspections requests and inquiries at 336-290-0404.
- ALL inspections requested after 4:00 PM (including online) will be scheduled for the business day
- Libraries closed until further notice; curbside service available
- Virtual library programs still available – please check the Alamance Libraries website
- Alamance Parks Offices, Visitor Centers, bathroom facilities, and playground equipment are closed to the public. Please contact 336-229-2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Parks programming suspended including Special Olympic activies, open gym, and fitness centers
- Parks outdoor facilities including hiking trails, walking tracks, and other outdoor amenities remain open.
- Planning Department: Open 8am-5pm with limited staffing
Register of Deeds
Soil and Water
- Soil and Water Voluntary Agricultural District: Open 8am-5pm with limited staffing
- Alamance County Tax Office – closed to the public until further notice. Tax services will be provided by phone and email. All payments will continue to be processed by mail, drop-box, online, and by phone.
- Walk-in hours and new appointments have been suspended
General County Information
- Employee County Gym is closed until further notice
- When possible, customers are asked to use the county websites, phone calls, and digital communications for their needs.
Other Local Government and Organization COVID-19 Pages
- Alamance-Burlington School System
- Alamance Community College
- City of Burlington Coronavirus Updates
- City of Graham Coronavirus Updates
- Cone Health
- Elon University Coronavirus Updates
- Town of Elon Coronavirus Updates
- Town of Haw River
- Haw River Fire Department
- Alamance Chamber – Business Community Updates
- CrossRoads: Normal hours, however only seeing only seeing clients with an emergent need for service
- Eviction COVID-19 Resources or in Spanish
- Family Abuse Services: Tele-services available. Crisis services will continue to have 24/7 access to an advocate.
- Friendship Adult Day Service: Closed until further notice
- Food Pantries / Served Meals
- NC Works Career Center: Closed to the public. Services will be offered via phone and email with the option of scheduling appointments as needed
- Open Door Clinic: Not taking new patients unless for a chronic condition that cannot wait.
- RHA Health Services: Open 8am-8pm/Monday-Friday
- Small Business Loan Information
- United Way Community Resources