PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Alamance County Board of Commissioners’ Regular Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 18th, 2020 at 7 p.m. in the County Commissioners’ Meeting Room located on the 2nd Floor of the County Office Building, 124 West Elm Street, Graham, NC 27253.
In order to comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 121, which places limits on mass gatherings to 10 persons, there is no meeting place where members of the public can be physically present. In order to ensure the health and safety of the Board, staff and general public, access to the regular meeting is available in the following 3 ways:
- Our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/AlamanceCountyNC) will display the live commissioners meeting.
- Our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AlamanceCounty/) will have a post to the live commissioners meeting.
- There will also be a link on the county home page (https://www.alamance-nc.com) above the banner that will say “Click Here to watch Live Commissioners Meeting”
Public Comments – On Sunday, May 17thfrom 12 pm to 9 pm the citizens are encouraged to submit or register for public comments for the May 18th, 7 p.m. County Commissioners’ meeting by two optional ways:
- A public comment form will be available on the Alamance County website for any persons wishing to submit written comments prior to the start of the meeting. These written comments will be entered into the record and minutes at the May 18th Regular Meeting.; or
- Persons wishing to participate in public comments by telephone must provide the Clerk to the Board with their name, address, topic to be discussed, and telephone number by calling 336-290-0403 and leaving a message. Then at the appropriate time during the Commissioners’ meeting on May 18th at 7 p.m. the citizen will be called to submit their comments verbally by phone.
All County policies regarding the 3 minute limit per comment and number of public comments in the 30 minute period will apply. A copy of this Notice shall be posted on the bulletin board located outside of the Commissioners’ Meeting Room on the 2nd Floor of the County Office Building. A copy of the Notice shall be sent to all parties who have requested and receive notification of any changes in the Commissioners’ Regular Meeting schedule.
This 14th day of May 2020.