Alamance County is accepting applications for volunteers to serve on the Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee; Alamance County Senior Services Committee; Board of Health (Optometrist and Dentist); Burlington Board of Adjustment Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) Members; Burlington Planning & Zoning Board Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) Members; and the Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee.

If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, apply online at:

About Author

I've been running the Alamance County Website since its initial launch in 1998. It is my goal to provide the best customer service to any and all of those who need my assistance.