Applying for a U.S. Passport?
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM – 12 PM 1 PM – 3:30 PM (walk-ins are welcome).
Come See Us!
NO appointment needed!
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we will accept your completed application for a new passport and forward it to the Passport Services section of the U.S. Department of State for an issuance determination.
First-time applicants need to submit Form DS 11, which requires the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (certified birth certificate, expired passport, naturalization certificate)
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, military ID, other government issued ID)
- A recent 2″ x 2″ high-quality photograph (We are able to take photographs in-house for a fee of $10.00).
- If your name has changed you need a document explaining name-change (ie. Certified copy of marriage license, or court order stating name change.
Please contact us at 336-570-6563. For additional requirements for applicants under the age of 18, visit http://travel.state.gov
2 payments are required:
- Application fee payable to U.S. Department of State by personal check or money order (no cash, credit, or debit cards)
- Execution fee ($35) and optional photo fee ($10) are payable to Alamance County Register of Deeds by cash or money order.
Our office takes passport photos for $10 each
For more information, please call us at 336-570-6563