- Provide conservation education programs, tours and field days to schools and civic groups.
- Honor a county Conservation Farm Family
- Sponsor and assist county High School and Middle School Envirothon Teams.
- Sponsor Soil and Water Conservation Poster contest.
- Sponser and assist the Chamber of Commerce with Agri-business Banquet, Farm-to-Table Program and Leadership in Alamance Program.
- Promote Urban Conservation by having a “Backyard Conservation Week” that includes a tree seedling sale.
All programs and services are available without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status or handicap.