Alamance County Landfill offers electronic recycling at the Convenience Center located at the Landfill.
Tipping Fee of $42 per ton applies
We accept just about anything that plugs into the wall! Below is a brief sampling of items that we recycle.
- Computers / Monitors / CPUs / Laptops / Peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse, etc.)
- Televisions / Microwaves / Toaster Ovens
- Printers / Scanners / Fax Machines
- Cell Phones / Pagers / PDAs
- Rechargeable and Lithium Batteries
- DVD/CD/VHS Players/Recorders / Stereos
- Cameras / Camcorders / Video Game Systems
- Typewriters / Calculators / Paper Shredders
- Fans / Space Heaters / Hair dryers / Irons / Vacuum Cleaners
- Blenders / Power Tools / Remote Control Toys / Cords / Cables / Chargers
There are also various electronics recycling programs offered by manufacturers and retailers. There is more information on those programs on the Manufacturers’ Recycling Programs and Retailers’ Recycling Programs pages.