Alamance County Coronavirus Hotline: 336-290-0361
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Food, Housing, or Essential Services Assistance: 211
NC Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821
General COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Page
- NC DHHS COVID 19 Information
- NC DHHS Case Count in North Carolina (with map)
- Information for People at Higher Risk for Serious Illness
- What to do if you get sick
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Alamance County Government COVID-19 News
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- CDC Vaccine Information for Consumers
- NC DHHS Vaccine Information
- NC DHHS Vaccination Dashboard (Includes number of vaccines distributed)
County Closings, Cancellations, and Other Information
Alamance-Burlington School System
Board of Elections
- Board of Elections Offices closed to the public. Election information and voter registration information will be provided by phone, online, and through email.
County Courts Information
All COVID restrictions have been lifted in the courthouses effective 2/25/22.
County Sheriff’s Office and Detention Center
- Due to public health concerns, the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office has suspended all fingerprinting services to non-Alamance County residents. Alamance County Citizens must provide proof of residency.
- Alamance County Detention Center Visitation – Restricted to persons on official business only
- Limited Animal Control Services Intake – Non-essential or non-emergency animal intake will be deferred
DSS – Department of Social Services – Click for more information
- Inspections Office: Open 8am-5pm; Please dial the main number for ALL inspections requests and inquiries at 336-290-0404.
- ALL inspections requested after 4:00 PM (including online) will be scheduled for the business day
Landfill – Landfill open
Libraries – Click for more information
Parks – Click for more information
Planning Department – Open 8 am-5 pm with limited staffing
Register of Deeds – Operating at Phase 2.5
Soil and Water – Open 8 am-5 pm with limited staffing
Tax – Operating under normal office hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm). There is limited access in certain areas, so citizens are encouraged to contact us by telephone or email.
Veterans Services – Not accepting walk-ins. All veterans/dependents are seen by appointment only. You must call 336-570-6763 to make an appointment.
General County Information
When possible, customers are asked to use the county websites, phone calls, and digital communications for their needs.
Other Local Government and Organization COVID-19 Pages
- Alamance-Burlington School System
- Alamance Community College
- City of Burlington Coronavirus Updates
- City of Graham Coronavirus Updates
- Cone Health
- Elon University Coronavirus Updates
- Town of Elon Coronavirus Updates
- Town of Haw River
- Haw River Fire Department
Volunteer as a Health Care Worker
United Way Help 4 Alamance