Contact Us

Important Phone Numbers

– Main Switchboard: 336-570-6532
– Child Abuse: 336-229-2908 / 336-229-2909
– Child Support: 336-570-6570
– Elder Abuse: 336-229-2908 / 336-229-2909
– Fraud Hotline: 336-570-6488
– Low Income Energy Assistance Info: 336-229-2974

Notice:  Do not send Child or Adult abuse/neglect referrals through email or this website.

If the situation is an emergency, please dial 911.

For non-emergency situations during the night, holiday, or weekend hours, you may contact the Alamance County Central Communication (336) 570-6777 to request the on call social worker.

Reports can also be made by contacting the Burlington Police Department (336) 229-3503 and Graham Police Department (336-570-6711) and the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office (336) 570-6300. These agencies are always open and willing to contact our on-call social worker. Our worker will contact you regarding your report.

Our physical location and mailing address is:

Alamance County Social Services
319 N. Graham-Hopedale Rd.
Burlington, NC  27217

(Locate Us Using Google Maps)

Email Our Department: for general questions about your Economic Services case.
Notice:  Do not send Child or Adult abuse/neglect referrals or concerns through the “askdss” email or this website.
**Each referral is time sensitive and the quickest and safest way to make a report is to call 336-570-6532.