COVID-19 Vaccinations By Appointment or Walk-In: Click Here To Learn More
Alamance County Health Department is working with NC DHHS, CDC, and local partners to monitor novel coronavirus (COVID 19).
For general COVID 19 questions, call 866-462-3821.
COVID-19 vaccine available for ages 6 months & older.
Go to Vaccinate Alamance or call 336-290-0650 for more information and to schedule your appointment.
Mission: Committed to Protecting and Improving the Public’s Health in Alamance County
A Message from the Health Director, Tony Lo Giudice
Alamance County Health Department’s Key Values:
- Integrity– the quality of being honest and fair; firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
- Accountability– an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions
- Communication– a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior
- Compassion– sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it
- Teamwork– the work done by people who work together as a team to do something (without focusing on individual credit given)