Alamance County Public Libraries offer a variety of Information resources to assist you with all of your information needs.
On Site Library Services we offer:
- Computer use for card holders.
- Up to 3 hours a day per location.
- Flash drives for patrons to check out and use (to be returned that same day).
- SC card readers for patrons to check out and use (to be returned that same day).
- Headphones for patrons to check out and use (to be returned that same day).
- External disc drives for patrons to check out and use (to be returned that same day).
- A public scanner for use with a flash drive.
- Wireless internet access – in-house use and for check-out
- Black and white photocopying ($0.10 per page).
- Color photocopying ($0.40 per page).
- Black and white ($0.10 per page) and color ($0.40 per page) printing from public computer and from personal devices.
- Public fax machine use is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for every page afterwards.
- Voter registration forms.
- Passport forms.
- Copies of certain Federal Tax Forms during tax season.
- State tax forms and federal forms that we don’t have in the libraries can be printed by library staff.
How Do I…
- Find a Book
- Get a Library Card
- Renew/Request a Book
- Find Hours & Locations
- Check the Events Calendar
- Download & Stream Books
- Print Wirelessly
- Search Our Resources
- Make a Suggestion
- Reserve a Zoom Pass
- Reserve a Book Club Kit
- Volunteer at the Library
- Request a Mobile Library/Café Stop
- Request a Meeting Room
- Get a Passport
Our libraries offer limited Federal Tax Forms each year. Please visit the library to see what forms we have or check the IRS website to download and print all forms.
The libraries do not receive any NC State Tax Forms. We can print them for you for $0.10 per page or you can download and print them from the NC Department of Revenue website.
Printable Legal Forms
NuWav Legal Forms – the online tool that lets you create professional-quality documents in three simple steps:
- Search for the document specific to your situation.
- Answer the questions in the web input form.
- Review and print your document.
We do not offer the following services but we can assist you in finding locally:
- Notary services.
- Duplex (double sided) printing.
- Scanning of large amounts of documents.
- Shredding services.
- Test Proctoring.
- Typing and secretarial services.
Ask A Librarian
The staff of each branch of the Alamance County Public Libraries strives to provide for the information needs of the public, in person, by email: email@example.com, or by telephone. Print, electronic and online resources may all be used to locate information. For extensive research, the staff will assist in searching for the information needed.
Materials not owned by any of the libraries of the Alamance County Public Libraries may be borrowed via InterLibrary Loan Service. To request ILL materials, individuals must have a valid Alamance County Public Libraries library card and are responsible for any fees charged by the lending library. If fees are involved, you will have the option to withdraw your request. Note: There is a limit of 3 requests at a time. See our InterLibrary Loan guidelines for more information.
Print from your hand-held devices to the Graham, Mebane or May Memorial public libraries. $0.10 per page for black and white printing and $0.40 per page for color printing.