Leisure Line for inclement weather and announcements: 336-513-5563. Please also check rainedout.com.
- 2016 Little League
- 2015-2016 Youth Basketball
- 2015 Youth Football
- Baseball, Softball, & Tee Ball Rules
Alamance County Little League
Please see "Baseball, Softball, & Tee Ball Rules" tab for complete League rules.
Alamance County Little League (ACLL) Schedules
Club Baseball Schedules
Club Softball Schedules
For questions or more information please contact Athletics Director Dan Moravec at (336) 570-6761.
Alamance County Youth Basketball
2015-2016 Basketball Information
Click on the links below to download important information about the 2015-2016 Youth Basketball Season. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open a PDF. If you do not have Reader, you can download it for free by clicking on the icon below.
Youth Basketball Schedules
Registration will open on RecDesk on October 2nd. Please click here for RecDesk. For additional information or questions about Alamance County Youth Basketball please contact Athletics Director Dan Moravec at (336) 570-6761.
2015 Football Schedules
Click on the links below to download the PDF schedule for each age group. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open a PDF. If you do not have Reader, you can download it for free by clicking on the icon below.
2015 Football Standings
2015 Football Information
Some important dates that may help in organizing your team:
- Cut-off date for entering teams in program: Thursday, August 6th
- Practices begin: Week of August 17th
- Rosters are due by: Thursday, August 27th
- Schedules will be ready: Thursday, August 27th
- Season begins: Week of September 14th
- Playing days: Primarily Monday thru Wednesday, & Saturday
- Number of games during week: one (1) to two (2)
- Number of games during season: 7-8
8 & Under League: Must be 6 years old before August 1, 2015. Cannot be 9 years old before August 1, 2015.
10 & Under League: Cannot be 11 years old before August, 1, 2015.
12 & Under League: Cannot be 13 years old before August 1, 2015.