Location5160 Friendship Patterson Mill Rd. Burlington, N.C., 27215 Phone Monday-Friday: (336) 229-2410 Phone Weekends: (336) 570-6759
HoursCedarock Equestrian Center is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day (12/25). Please refer to the yearly hours below: November – March: 8am-6pm April: 8am-8pm May – August: 8am-9pm September – October: 8am-8pm Please Note: The Equestrian Center and Trails will close during heavy rains and inclement weather to ensure the safety of riders and integrity of the trails. We encourage you to check our website and Facebook page for closing updates.
- Please abide by the hours posted at the park entrance
- Horseback riders must stay on the Equestrian Trail (orange blazes)
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Pets must be on a leash
- Bicyclists may ride on park roads only
- Loud music is prohibited
- Please do not set fires outside of fire rings or grills
- Motor vehicles may not be used outside of the parking area
- Littering or defacing of County property is prohibited
- Possession of weapons in violation of state law is prohibited
- Please do not remove plants, animals, or other natural materials from the park
- Camping by reservation only, please register with park staff. Limit 3 nights. Please camp in designated areas only. Walk-ups welcome. Call the park office at (336) 229-2410 for availability or reserve in advance online (click here to open link in a new window).
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long is the Equestrian Trail?
- It is 6 miles of beautiful wooded trail with hills, creeks & scenic views.
- Not at this time – riders must bring their own horses.
- Campsites are available for a fee of $10.00 per night and are equipped with trailer parking, running water & a riding ring. There is no electrical hookup. Campsites can be reserved online (link will open a new window), at the Park Office or by calling (336) 570-6759 for availability.
- The park does not offer containment. Riders are allowed to high-tie between tree areas.