5160 Friendship Patterson Mill Rd.
Burlington, N.C., 27215
Phone Monday-Friday: (336) 229-2410
Phone Weekends: (336) 570-6759
Cedarock Equestrian Center is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day (12/25). The center will close one hour prior to the Cedarock Park main entrance. Please refer to the yearly hours below:
November – March: 8am-5pm
May – August: 8am-8pm
September – October: 8am-7pm
Please Note: The Equestrian Center and Trails will close during heavy rains and inclement weather to ensure the safety of riders and integrity of the trails. We encourage you to check our website and Facebook page for closing updates.
- Please abide by the hours posted at the park entrance
- Horseback riders must stay on the Equestrian Trail (orange blazes)
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Pets must be on a leash
- Bicyclists may ride on park roads only
- Loud music is prohibited
- Please do not set fires outside of fire rings or grills
- Motor vehicles may not be used outside of the parking area
- Littering or defacing of County property is prohibited
- Possession of weapons in violation of state law is prohibited
- Please do not remove plants, animals, or other natural materials from the park
- Camping by reservation only, please register with park staff. Limit 3 nights. Please camp in designated areas only. Walk-ups welcome. Call the park office at (336) 229-2410 for availability or reserve in advance online (click here to open link in a new window).
Thank you for helping to keep the park a pleasant, family-friendly experience!