Alamance Parks offers a youth basketball league for boys ages 5-12 and girls ages 5-13.
Registration is open each year in the fall. For your convenience, registration is managed online through RecDesk with credit card payment (link will open a new window). You may also register and pay in person by visiting our administrative office at Cedarock Park, 3916 R. Dean Coleman Rd., Burlington, N.C.
Traditional League Option:
- Traditional League Play (games played with teams across the county)
- Practices begin in November; Games held December-February
- Gender-Based Teams (ages 8-13); Co-Ed (ages 5-6)
- League style coached by parent volunteers with season records, tournaments, and awards & trophies.
- Fees: $40/child (Resident), $50/child (Non-Resident); ($30 for each additional child)
Am I playing in the right league?
You have a lot of options for your child to play sports in Alamance County. If you live in the city, Burlington, Graham, and Mebane all have programs of their own that would ensure you play close to home. Alamance County offers youth sports throughout the county and covers most of the rural areas. When registering through this site you are registering with the County. We will place you on a team that plays at AO Elementary, E.M. Holt Elementary, Pleasant Grove Community Center, Eli Whitney Community Center, or other rural locations.
Center Court Program Option:
- 8-Week Basketball Program (January-February)
- All practices & games are played at one location (Eli Whitney or Pleasant Grove Community Center
- Co-Ed Teams, Open to Ages 6-12
- Coached by Alamance Athletics staff featuring exhibition-style games with a focus on development.
- Fees: $25/child
For questions or concerns please contact Athletics Director Guil Johnson at (336) 570-6761 or email email@example.com.