For more than 40 years, Alamance Parks has worked to improve the quality of life of Alamance County residents. Through our parks and programs, we encourage healthy lifestyles for children and adults, offer inclusive activities for all of our citizens, and provide access to the natural world. Alamance Parks has three major focus areas: the outdoors, community, and youth athletics. We provide access to the outdoors through a variety of parks and trails, serve our community through two community centers and our Special Populations programs, and offer year-round athletics options for community youth. Our mission is to provide parks, trails, and programs that inspire visitors and welcome all participants.
Hours & Information
Alamance Parks facilities are currently operating on spring hours. Cedarock Park and Haw River Trail parks and paddle accesses are open 8:00am to 8:00pm. The Cedarock Equestrian Center is open 8:00am to 7:00pm.
Alamance Parks Administrative Office:
3916 R. Dean Coleman Road, Burlington, North Carolina 27215
Open Weekdays 8am-5pm
Cedarock Shop & Visitors Center:
4242 R. Dean Coleman Road, Burlington, North Carolina 27215
Open 8am – Park Closing
Visit the calendar page for a comprehensive list of all upcoming events.
Pickleball is back at the Eli Whitney Community Center! Sessions are offered at the below times:Court 1: 5:45-6:45pm; 7:00-8:00pmCourt 2:6:15-7:15pmReservations Are Required! To reserve call: 336-570-6761Find out more »
Join Alamance Parks for a 12-week Couch to 5k program at multiple locations. Sign up today and join our club on the Strava app! More details here: https://alamance.recdesk.com/Community/Program/Detail?programId=265Find out more »
The following Alamance Parks facilities are OPEN:
- Park outdoor facilities including hiking trails, walking tracks, and other outdoor amenities.
- Alamance Parks Offices, Visitor Centers, bathroom facilities, and playground equipment.
- Shelter Rentals (100-person maximum for events).
- Pleasant Grove Community Center Fitness Center and Gym are open by reservation only. Visit Recdesk for reservation information.
- Classroom and gym rentals are now available at 50% capacity. A maximum of 50 people are allowed inside the gym. Masks and social distancing are required.
The following will remain closed/cancelled:
- Special Olympics activities (through the end of the school year).
- VIP Events
- *Pleasant Grove Community Center Fitness Center and Gym are open by reservation only. Visit Recdesk for reservation information.
Thank you for your support as our community works to address this challenge.