The Family Justice Center provides a single location for victims of violence to safely access the services of the criminal/civil justice systems and the social services community.
1. Number of FJC clients served in person
2. Number of FJC client visits
3. Number of FJC referrals to on-site partner agencies
4. Number of restraining orders filed on site
5. Number of high-risk team staffings
6. Number of follow-up calls made to victims to provide hope and support after initial services at FJC
7. Number of children accompanying victims onsite
8. Number of clients assessed by DVPP
9. Number of victim contacts by DVPP
10. Number of clients completing the DVPP program
11. Number of DVPP clients terminated from the program
|2022-2023 Performance Management Goals
|1) Track the number of strangulations reported to the FJC, highest indicator of potential homicide.
|2) Track the percent of victims who sought medical treatment for strangulation prior to coming to FJC.
|3) Track danger Assessment score for victims. A 10 or more is considered a high-risk score. Scores will
be averaged per month.
|4) Track the number of victims provided with financial support including: emergency hotels, gas cards, bus
passes, transportation, lock changes, emergency daycare, and emergency gift cards.
|5) FJC will facilitate at least 2 Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews per year, to determine what
interventions could have prevented DV homicide.
|6) Increase capacity for services by utilizing interns and tracking the number of hours agency interns
provide to FJC.
|7) Recruit at least six abuse survivors (a minimum of one year post their abuse) to provide feedback and
advocacy on an FJC steering committee called VOICES.
|8) Provide trainings, presentations, and participate in outreach events to train and reach out to area
professionals, the community, and potential victims.
|9) Increase collaboration through partner meetings, executive partner meetings, and FJC collaborative
|10) Staff will receive an average of 20 hours of continuing education training every year to stay current on